14 Jan Manson Guitar Works
Hugh Manson, one of the UK’s most experienced and respected makers, has been building guitars and basses in the UK for leading musicians for the last 30 years. Matt Bellamy, who has used – and help design – Manson guitars for many years purchased the company in 2019, with Hugh staying on as a Consultant.
Manson Guitar Works offers a series of model ranges:
• Signature Series – Guitars And Basses Produced In Limited Numbers As Specific Signature Models
• Works Series – One Off, No Limits Guitars Produced For Stock By Hugh Manson and Tim Stark
• Bass Series – Basses Produced In Limited Numbers Including Signature Bass Guitars
• M-Series – All New Designs At All New Price Points
• Full Custom – One-Off Dream Guitars To Your Design
• E-Series – Through Neck Instruments In Both 6- and 7-string Variations
Combining traditional luthier skills with genuine, new and exciting technology developments, Manson Guitar Works will allow musicians to express themselves like never before. Their MIDI controlled Matthew Bellamy signature guitars, multi stringed bass guitars for John Paul Jones and countless one-off creations for musicians not afraid to play outside the comfort zone have resulted in great demand for their instruments.
Previously only available as individual commissions, the Manson Guitar Works aims to bridge that difficult area between full scale production and a genuine hands-on luthier approach to offering a unique instrument, built with attention to detail, pride and individual service.
Links to other pages
Manson Bass Guitars
Best Budget Electrics
Best Electrics under £500
Best Electrics under £1000