07 May Caline Crazy Cacti Overdrive £39.99
An incredibly diverse overdrive pedal with a boat load of settings. In addition to the four Vol, Tone, Drive and Boost knobs there are also 2 switches.
The first has Comp Cut, FM and Vintage modes. These provide a range of usable tones adding clean boost, crunch or remaining neutral respectively.
The two way switch Mosfet and Standard create a more punchy or smooth overdrive. The boost obviously adds a boost and a touch of saturation.
• Comp Cut: removes the bounding from the feedback loop. When you turn up “Boost” knob, it can produce Monster Clean Boost tones and some rougher OD sounds.
• FM: stands for “flat-mids”. It offers a more natural sound, and the tone enhance more transparency. It sounds great on a strat’s Neck Pickup!
• Vintage: stands for old-style Fd2 mid-heavy tones, which cut through the mix.
Mini-Toggle #2: (Only when turn to vintage knobs, the mosfet and standard Toggle working)
• MOSFET:controls the volume.
• Standard: If you use this function, the tone will more asymmetrical, sweeter, and more open, also no blanket over the sound.
1.True Bypass design, with aluminum alloy casing
2. Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
3. Current consumption: 30mA
4. Product Dimensions: 11.9×9.4×3.8cm
FREE Post & Packing
Links to other pages